[mou] Ivory-billed Woodpecker

Shelley Steva crossbill7200@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

I brings joy to my soul for the following reasons:
1- they are a large and beautiful bird;
2- with a couple of different decisions back in the
'40's  the ivory-bill
would have not have gotten into this terrible shape-
population wise;
3- we cannot bring back the passenger pigeon or the
Labrador duck or the Carolina parakeet or the great
auk- so wouldn't it be great to bring at least one
bird back from the dead
Alleluia!

Shelley Steva
--- Pastor Al <PastorAl@PrincetonFreeChurch.net>