[mou] map of snowy owl at MSP airport on 28 Dec 05

Gus gus@marier.us
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:16:07 -0600

We (wife and I) saw two snowy owls yesterday, Wed, 28 Dec at MSP.at

about 1300.

We were on Cargo Rd just before the tunnel #2 looking southwest towards
the Mesaba bldg across the runway 35-17.

5 crows found them first and flushed them when they dived at them. One
flew to the location pointed to at the map shown at the web site,
( http://home.comcast.net/~vmarier/index.html  ) ( with the pictures
there too ) while  the other flew up (north) the runway out of sight.

We were also able to see the Owl from the Mesaba parking lot on the
other side of the runway.

Thanks,
Vince Marier