[mou] Pine County 2-20 and thanks

Sarah & Sadio gleas018@umn.edu
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:51:18 -0600

Thanks to the great information you all provided, a quick trip from St. Paul
on Sunday to the Hinckley area was successful and satisfying. On a two hour
driving tour (3:30 pm-5:30 pm) taking Hwy 48 east from I-35 to cty 21, east
on 30 to 24 south to 48 back west to I-35, we saw: 20 GGOs (almost hit the
last one as it flew across 48), a northern hawk owl (along 48 east of 21), a
pair of bald eagles, and a pileated woodpecker. It was a beautiful day to be
out of the city, with the new snow cover and mild temps. Without you, we
would have missed this exciting and rewarding adventure.

Sarah Gleason