[mou] BNA in libraries

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:29:09 -0600 (CST)

I purchased the BNA early on, and it's been a wonderful resource.  And now
you can subscribe to its online version--ALL the content and more--for $40
a year.  Even though I have the hard copy, I subscribe to it and HIGHLY
recommend it for anyone with a serious interest in birds.

<http://bna.birds.cornell.edu/BNA/?lk=high>

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Staff Ornithologist
Binoculars.com
www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson