[mou] varied thrush

Steve and Sherry Watson watsup@boreal.org
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:09:45 -0800

Hello everyone,

I received a call this afternoon from our neighbor who lives just down
the road from our house.  He said that the last couple day's he's had a
large orange bird with a dark breast band and dark head with an orange
eye brow coming to his yard.  I new right away that what he saw was a
varied thrush and I'll keep you posted on weather it sticks around.  It
is being seen along Devils Track Lake about 12 miles northwest of Grand
Marais.  If anyone would like more specific details and directions feel
free to email me.  Good birding,

Josh Watson
Grand Marais