[mou] Sherburne Co

Paul and JoAnn Gunderson gunder@usfamily.net
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:26:06 -0500

Greetings,

Observed a singing Yellow-billed Cuckoo in my back yard in Big Lake=20
Township, Sherburne County this morning.

My wife JoAnn and I birded the wildlife drive in Sherburne National=20
Wildlife Refuge Wednesday morning with Nathan and Lynda Benkofske. In=20
addition to the usuals, we observed an Orchard Oriole and a Henslow=92s=20=

Sparrow. The oriole was seen in some small aspens along the road=20
between the first observation deck and where the end of the drive joins=20=

the road in. It flew to a nearby burr oak and broke into song. The=20
sparrow was heard =93tslicking=94 and observed just before the first =
right=20
turn in the drive--out beyond the =93Vehicles Prohibited=94 sign.

Paul Gunderson

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---