[mou] the best part about the wwdo

Josh Watson jwkinglet@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:46:16 -0700 (PDT)

--0-168652698-1121211976=:87472

Hello All,

I've really enjoyed haveing this white-winged dove at my house and seeing everyones faces when they finally get to see it. But I have to admit the best part about having it just happened less than ten minutes ago... and that was... seeing Bob Janssens face when he finally discovered his 400 minnasota state bird. After Jerry Bonkoski and Paul Egeland saw it sometime around 2:00 or 2:30 pm I've been keeping an eye on the bird knowing Bob was only an hour on his way from the cities. Fortunately it stade put from when Jerry and Paul saw it all the way until Bob was able to see it around 6:15 pm and is actually still roosting in the aspen trees along the barn. Between the time of 3 hours and 45 minutes or so that Jerry and Paul saw it to when Bob saw the bird it spent most of its time roosting in the aspen trees nearby but did spend a good amount of time foraging beneath the gate of the horse pen. I'll continue to keep you posted. Good birding.

Josh Watson
Grand Marais