[mou] white-winged dove back again mistake

Josh Watson jwkinglet@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:54:03 -0700 (PDT)

--0-448658002-1121212443=:43768

--0-673989491-1121212443=:43768

Hello All,

I wanted to go back on a mistake I made in my message stating that Jerry Bonkoski and Paul Egeland had seen the white-winged dove. I realized that when I sent the message I made it sound as if Jerry and Paul were in the tree veiwing the bird but really meant that it was the dove in the tree and not Jerry or Paul. Sorry for the slight mistake. Good birding.

Josh Watson
Grand Marais

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-673989491-1121212443=:43768

<DIV>Hello All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I wanted to go back on a mistake I made in my message stating that Jerry Bonkoski and Paul Egeland had seen the white-winged dove. I&nbsp;realized that when I sent the message I made it sound as if Jerry and Paul were in the tree veiwing the bird but really meant that it was the dove in the tree and not Jerry or Paul. Sorry for the slight mistake. Good birding.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Josh Watson</DIV>