[mou] Owl Questions

Byokel@aol.com Byokel@aol.com
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:18:23 EST

-------------------------------1110719903

In spite of the cold temperatures and recent snow, it seems that the Great
Grays are starting to head north again; we have found 3 within 0.5 miles of our
house (just N of Cotton) within the last 24hrs, there had not been any for the
past 4-6 weeks....

Ben Yokel
Cotton, MN

-------------------------------1110719903

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>In spite of the cold temperatures and recent snow, it seems that the Gr=
eat Grays are starting to head north again; we have found 3 within 0.5 miles=
 of our house (just N of Cotton) within the last 24hrs, there had not been a=
ny for the past 4-6 weeks....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ben Yokel</DIV>
<DIV>Cotton, MN</DIV></BODY></HTML>