[mou] Yellow-rumped Warbler Duluth

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:47:41 -0600 (CST)

When I was reaching out my window feeding my chickadees this morning, I
heard, and then saw, my first Yellow-rumped Warbler of the season.

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Staff Ornithologist
Binoculars.com
www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson