[mou] RFI - Gray Partridge

Sharon Stiteler sharonks@mn.rr.com
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:31:30 -0600

Someone posted privately to the person who asked the original question about
the partridge and informed him that gray partridge are extirpated from that
area.  I saw them as recently as October 2004.  I haven't been in the area
all winter (been distracted by owls) so did some big wipe out happen over
the winter?

--
Sharon Stiteler
Minneapolis, MN