[mou] GGO in Brooklyn Center

Robert Messersmith bmessersmith@comcast.net
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:27:46 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C52FFF.EBBC0160

My wife and I just observed a great gray owl on the top of a large tree =
between Queen Avenue and Penn Avenue and 54th and 53 Avenue north in =
Brooklyn Center. We believe it was a GGO because of its size and shape =
in the moon light.=20

We have heard him in the past but this was the first time we observed =
him.  You could hear his deep woo woo woo all through the neighborhood.  =
He was easy to find on the top most branches in the largest tree in the =
neighborhood.=20

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C52FFF.EBBC0160

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>My wife and I just observed a great gray owl on =
the top of=20
a large tree between Queen Avenue and Penn Avenue and 54th and 53 Avenue =
north=20
in Brooklyn Center. We believe it was a GGO because of its size and =
shape in the=20
moon light. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>We have heard him in the past but this was the =
first time=20
we observed him.&nbsp; You could hear his deep woo woo woo all through =
the=20
neighborhood.&nbsp;&nbsp;He was easy to find&nbsp;on the top most =
branches in=20
the largest tree in the neighborhood. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C52FFF.EBBC0160--