[mou] Fwd: [mnbird] Black-legged Kittiwake at Indian Point in Duluth

Chris Fagyal Chris.Fagyal@udlp.com
Tue, 17 May 2005 09:10:33 -0500

--=__Part1132D749.0__=

FYI
=20
Chris Fagyal
Senior Software Engineer
United Defense, L.P. ASD
Fridley, MN=20
(763) 572-5320
chris.fagyal@udlp.com

>>> "Laura Erickson" <bluejay@lauraerickson.com> 05/17/2005 09:07:28 AM =

This morning on my Spring "Warbler" Walk at the Western Waterfront Trail
below the Indian Point campground, my group got fine looks at a immature
Black-legged Kittiwake flying among the more expected gulls.  I got poor
but recognizable photos which will be posted later this morning at
www.birderblog.com.  Meanwhile, I'm at work, without the MOU listserve
address, and would appreciate if someone could post to them right away.

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Staff Ornithologist
Binoculars.com
www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.=20
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

            --Rachel Carson

> Hello All - yesterday morning while filling the assorted feeders finally
> heard a Bobolink (didn't see - it was misty and breezy) i've been =
hearing
> Clay-colored Sparrows and saw one yesterday in a window feeder.  think
> they are so beautiful.
> this weekend my goal is to hear that Whip-poor-will that Sparky S. heard
> in our county and see the GGO again.  and plant potatoes and eat
> asparagus.
> barb adams

--=__Part1132D749.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1499" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Microsoft Sans Serif">
<DIV>FYI</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Chris Fagyal<BR>Senior Software Engineer<BR>United Defense, L.P. =
ASD<BR>Fridley, MN <BR>(763) 572-5320<BR><A href=3D"mailto:chris.fagyal@udl=
p.com">chris.fagyal@udlp.com</A><BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; "Laura Erickson" =
&lt;bluejay@lauraerickson.com&gt; 05/17/2005 09:07:28 AM &gt;&gt;&gt;<BR></=

<DIV style=3D"COLOR: #000000">This morning on my Spring "Warbler" Walk at =
the Western Waterfront Trail<BR>below the Indian Point campground, my =
group got fine looks at a immature<BR>Black-legged Kittiwake flying among =
the more expected gulls.&nbsp; I got poor<BR>but recognizable photos which =
will be posted later this morning at<BR><A href=3D"http://www.birderblog.co=
m.&nbsp;">www.birderblog.com.&nbsp;</A> Meanwhile, I'm at work, without =
the MOU listserve<BR>address, and would appreciate if someone could post =
to them right away.<BR><BR>Laura Erickson<BR>Duluth, MN<BR><BR>Staff =
Ornithologist<BR>Binoculars.com<BR><A href=3D"http://www.birderblog.com">ww=
w.birderblog.com</A><BR><BR>There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in =
the migration of birds. <BR>There is something infinitely healing in the =
repeated refrains of<BR>nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, =
and spring after the<BR>winter.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; --Rachel Carson<BR><BR><BR>&gt; Hello All - yesterday =
morning while filling the assorted feeders finally<BR>&gt; heard a =
Bobolink (didn't see - it was misty and breezy) i've been hearing<BR>&gt; =
Clay-colored Sparrows and saw one yesterday in a window feeder.&nbsp; =
think<BR>&gt; they are so beautiful.<BR>&gt; this weekend my goal is to =
hear that Whip-poor-will that Sparky S. heard<BR>&gt; in our county and =
see the GGO again.&nbsp; and plant potatoes and eat<BR>&gt; asparagus.<BR>&=