[mou] Hummers in TX

Pat DeWenter hoocooks4you@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:36:20 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1884997975-1127417780=:11996

I mentioned in an earlier post about the peak of Hummingbird season being right now.  In relation to that here is a post I just read on Texbirds.

Maybe it's a sixth sense with the hummingbirds and they know something big is
up or if they decided to take advantage of the NE wind and head south, but my
hummingbird numbers are down today. Last night, I estimated 60 birds around my
feeders and looking out right now, I count 12. I sure hope they make it before
Rita heads inland.

Paul Fagala,
Cove, TX

--0-1884997975-1127417780=:11996

<DIV>I mentioned in an earlier post about the peak of Hummingbird season being right now.&nbsp; In relation to that here is a post I just read on Texbirds.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Maybe it's a sixth sense with the hummingbirds and they know something big is <BR>up or if they decided to take advantage of the NE wind and head south, but my <BR>hummingbird numbers are down today. Last night, I estimated 60 birds around my <BR>feeders and looking out right now, I count 12. I sure hope they make it before <BR>Rita heads inland. <BR><BR> <BR>Paul Fagala,<BR>Cove, TX<BR></DIV>
--0-1884997975-1127417780=:11996--