[mou] Cackling Geese & WI PT.

Mike Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:19:22 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C5BF99.C5F582B0

In Gary-New Duluth behind St. Elizabeth Church is a large field that I =
mow. This morning a large group of Canada Geese were feeding in this =
field and I ID two Cackling Geese in the crowd.  What was interesting =
was a intermediate Canada Goose in the mix.  At one time in my view =
there were two Cackling geese (size of  Mallard) and a intermediate size =
goose that fit right between the Cackling geese and the giant size =
Canada geese feeding side by side.

At WI Pt. I talked to birders there and they been seeing a Sabine Gull =
yesterday and today early in the am hours, a Franklin's Gull, 3 UNID =
Jaeger species and when I left they spotted a Pacific loon.  I found a =
Yellow-billed Cuckoo at WI  Pt. It flew in front of my wind shield and =
was able to see the large Rufus wing patches on the wing in flight. =20

Mike H.
Michael Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
Minnesota Birding Treks
http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C5BF99.C5F582B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>In Gary-New Duluth behind St. =
Elizabeth=20
Church is a large field that I mow. This morning a large group of Canada =
Geese=20
were feeding in this field and I ID two Cackling Geese in the =
crowd.&nbsp; What=20
was interesting was a intermediate Canada Goose in the mix. &nbsp;At one =
time in=20
my view there were two Cackling geese (size of&nbsp; Mallard) and a =
intermediate=20
size goose that fit right between the Cackling geese and the giant size =
Canada=20
geese feeding side by side.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>At WI Pt. I talked to birders =
there and=20
they been seeing a Sabine Gull yesterday and today early in the am =
hours, a=20
Franklin's Gull, 3 UNID&nbsp;Jaeger species&nbsp;and when I left they =
spotted a=20
Pacific loon.&nbsp; I found a Yellow-billed Cuckoo at WI&nbsp; Pt. It =
flew in=20
front of my wind shield and was able to see the large Rufus wing =
patches&nbsp;on=20
the wing&nbsp;in flight.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Mike H.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Michael =
Hendrickson<BR>Duluth,=20
Minnesota<BR>Minnesota Birding Treks<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/">http://webpages.chart=
er.net/mmhendrickson/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C5BF99.C5F582B0--