[mou] Two Spots open on Saturday's Pelagic Trip

Tom Auer Tom Auer <mthomasauer@gmail.com>
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:50:02 -0500

------=_Part_7431_3574847.1128037802983

I have a new opening of two spots on the Lake Superior Pelagic Trip,
Saturday out of Duluth.

Details can be found on my website.

The spots will be given out on a first come first serve. I may have another
two spots open tomorrow, if I don't get a reply from the people on the
waiting list by the end of tonight. So, if you don't get these first two
spots, I can put you on the potential waitlist for the spots that might ope=
tomorrow.

Tom Auer
MOU Field Trip Chairman

------=_Part_7431_3574847.1128037802983

I have a new opening of two spots on the Lake Superior Pelagic Trip, Saturd=
ay out of Duluth.<br>
Details can be found on my website.<br>
The spots will be given out on a first come first serve. I may have
another two spots open tomorrow, if I don't get a reply from the people
on the waiting list by the end of tonight. So, if you don't get these
first two spots, I can put you on the potential waitlist for the spots
that might open tomorrow.<br>
Tom Auer<br>
MOU Field Trip Chairman<br>

------=_Part_7431_3574847.1128037802983--