[mou] looking for fellow/sister birder Minneapolis area one or two days in August

Judith Filner jmfilner@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 22:21:12 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1235623102-1154668872=:5492

 Dear Minneapolis Birders:  I live in the Washington, DC area and will be visiting my son and his family in Minneapolis during the last two weeks in August. I'd really
like to go birding with one of you who lives in the Minneapolis or
Lakeville (55044) area.  My thought is just to tag along with an experienced
birder one or two days during the August 17-28 time period. My cell
number is 301-537-0032, and my email address is jmfilner@yahoo.com. I've
birded a lot, just don't know the Minneapolis area very well.  Many
thanks. Judy Filner

--0-1235623102-1154668872=:5492

&nbsp;Dear Minneapolis Birders:&nbsp; I live in the Washington, DC area and will be visiting my son and his family in Minneapolis during the last two weeks in August. I'd really <BR>like to go birding with one of you who lives in the Minneapolis or <BR>Lakeville (55044) area.&nbsp; My thought is just to tag along with an experienced <BR>birder one or two days during the August 17-28 time period. My cell <BR>number is 301-537-0032, and my email address is <A href="http://us.f605.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=jmfilner@yahoo.com&amp;YY=21805&amp;order=down&amp;sort=date&amp;pos=0&amp;view=a&amp;head=b"><FONT color=#003399>jmfilner@yahoo.com</FONT></A>. I've <BR>birded a lot, just don't know the Minneapolis area very well.&nbsp; Many <BR>thanks. Judy Filner<BR>
--0-1235623102-1154668872=:5492--