[mou] Traveling birder seeking spots near Hutchinson

Noah Kahn noahkahn00@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:51:43 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1492391031-1152665503=:53353

Hello All,
  I'm headed up to MN (most time will be spent near Hutchinson) next week and am looking for the following:

  Wish list would include:  dickcissel, Leconte's sparrow, gray partridge (would be lifers)

  Lesser priority: clay-colored sparrow, yellow-headed blackbird (not lifers)

  Are there any remnant prairies with prairie-chickens?  (I know of one tiny tallgrass prairie: Shaffer's Prairie, is it?  Not sure what breeds there, though)

  Thanks much in advance for any advice and I'll be sure to return the favor should you be heading to Virginia or D.C. soon.

  Noah