[mou] New Image Postings: Hummingbirds, House Sparrows, & Cardinals

Ron Green eyeofnature@charter.net
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 05:50:10 -0500

I have just posted new images to my website
http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/. They are located in a folder
called "6/28 Posting" within the "New Images" album. It is mostly of
Ruby-Throated hummingbirds. My boss gave me an invitation to come over
anytime I wanted to visit his very large patch of  Honeysuckle and
photograph them as they constantly visited it. From what I observed,
they seemed to completely ignore the feeders and prefer the Honeysuckle.
It was great having this privilege to go over to his house. It sits on a
large piece of land that includes a small natural prairie that he
developed, along with tons of trees that attract quite a variety of
birds. I will admit that after spending so much time on my last two
projects, the GHO family and Bald Eagle family, making the transition to
capturing these little and hyperactive critters was not only fun, but
also frustrating at times. Nonetheless, it was a great opportunity to
learn and grow my photographic skills, as well as add a little bit to my
neophyte birding knowledge bank. I hope you all enjoy the images and
please feel free to email me with any feedback. If you do, I would
appreciate your using my eyeofnature@charter.net email address rather
than sending it via my website. I am getting so much spam from it each
day that I am planning to change it shortly. Thanks.

Ron Green
http://www.greensphotoimages.com
Nature, Scenic, and Macro Photography

The highest level of motivation of environmental stewardship stems from
the belief that being a caretaker is a privilege