[mou] Listing addition to the MOU web page

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt@bestbuy.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:16:43 -0600

We are in fact doing this, we have been in many talks with Cornell about
how to do it, but it is in our plan. We have also offered this
technology platform to adjacent states and provinces. We have also
offered it to some Wildlife refuges to beta test for their own use,
talked with the MN DNR about it, and are planning to collaborate with
the Bell Museum to make our data interactive with educators needs and
the general public. Dave Cahlander is leading this development with the
electronics committee and it is world-class work.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu [mailto:mou-net-admin@cbs.umn.edu] On
Behalf Of Laura Erickson
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:08 AM
To: mou-net@cbs.umn.edu
Subject: Re: [mou] Listing additon to the MOU web page

Is there a reason MOU isn't working with eBird to share electronic data?

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Staff Ornithologist
Binoculars.com
www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.=20
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson