[mou] Pomarine not found

Chad Heins odunamis@yahoo.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:54:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hey birders!=0A=0ABen Inniger and I looked for the Pomarine Jaeger this mor=
ning around 8am.  No such bird was found.  We were there only 15 minutes or=
 so, but two other birders had been scanning for awhile already and had the=
 same result.  We did see a couple of Wilson's Snipe and a variety of sparr=
ows and blackbirds.=0A=0AWe also visited Cobb River WPA in southeastern Blu=
e Earth County and found some other shorebirds: Greater Yellowlegs, Killdee=
r, Wilson's Snipe, Pectoral Sandpiper, and Semipalmated Sandpiper.  A flock=
 of 6 very subdued Barn Swallows was also there hawking insects over the wa=
ter.=0A=0AHappy birding!=0A=0AChad Heins=0AMankato, MN=0A=0A