[mou] Duluth: no rarities; Erie Pier update

Cindy Risen cbutler@lcp2.net
Sat, 09 Sep 2006 08:24:46 -0500

Hello All,

Cindy and I stopped and spoke with the project manager a couple of weeks
ago. He stated that the Army Corps didn't want people (birders I assume)
walking around when construction activities were happening. He felt that as
long as we stayed away from areas where they were working he had no
concerns. Access is as it was in the past--park at the yellow gate and walk
in. Looking at their plans for the impoundment, there should be good
mud-flat areas in the eastern end...as long as it goes according to plan.

Hope this helps,

Kim & Cindy Risen
Tamarack, MN
www.naturescapenews.com