[mou] RFI: Minn loons

Kim R Eckert kreckert@cpinternet.com
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:36:46 -0600

John Tveten, a birder friend of mine from Texas, is looking for
information about a reliable lake with calling Common Loons and where
nearby lodging might be available this June. Note he's looking for
something relatively close to the Twin Cities. If you have some
suggestions, please reply directly to John at <jltveten@earthlink.net>.
His e-mail is enclosed below. Thanks.  - Kim Eckert