[mou] Dave Cahlander at MRVAC Thursday

Steve Weston sweston2@comcast.net
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 01:18:41 -0600

NOTE DIFFERENT LOCATION

On Thursday January 25, 2007 enjoy an armchair birding trip to the land Down
Under in the comfort of our temporary new home - the Minnesota Valley
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter
(MRVAC)  member Dave Cahlander has traveled to many interesting places and
is well-known as a great photographer.
On a five-week trip across Australia he photographed almost 200 species of
the birds of Australia and will share these bird images with us.  They
include some of the very difficult birds to see in North America such as
Terek Sandpiper and Red-necked Stint plus a representative collection of
Cockatoos, Parrots, Frogmouths, Bee-eaters, Australasian Robins, Megapodes,
Fairywrens, and Honeyeaters.

MEETING TIME: 7:00 pm.  We encourage you to come early for socializing over
coffee and cookies.  A brief business meeting and the featured speaker begin
at 7:30 pm. The meeting concludes at 9:00.  The public is welcome and there
is no admission charge.

DIRECTIONS: The Minnesota Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship is
located at 10715 Zenith Ave S in Bloomington, south of Old Shakopee Road
between France Avenue and Penn Avenue.

Steve Weston
sweston2@comcast.net