[mou] Two late reports

Terence Brashear birdnird@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:51:17 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday on my way home from work I saw a Ross's
Goose off of Hwy 312 just west of Eden Prairie Drive.
The bird was in a pond on the north side of Hwy 312
just west of Eden Prairie Road.

On Saturday, while looking for the Black Vulture,
Steve Roman, Warren Woessner, and I spotted a Great
Black-backed Gull at Point Douglas Park in Washington
County.  The bird was mixed in with Ringed-billed, and
Herring Gull for comparison and appeared to be in
transitonal plumage from first to second year plumage.

Regards,

Terry

Terry Brashear
Hennepin County, MN