[mou] Yellow-Shafted Flicker, NE Mn

Karen Sussman ksussman@lcp2.net
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:19:28 -0600

--Apple-Mail-8--1062795968

There has been a Yellow-Shafted Flicker frequenting my area since the
beginning of December.  Several of my neighbours have reported seeing
"some sort of woodpecker" since then but my first look was yesterday
when it sat on one of my feeders.  It returned today again in the
afternoon.

I live in Britt; Northeastern St.Louis county.

Karen Sussman  ksussman@lcp2.net
--Apple-Mail-8--1062795968

Yellow-Shafted Flicker frequenting my area since the beginning of
December.  Several of my neighbours have reported seeing "some sort of
woodpecker" since then but my first look was yesterday

when it sat on one of my feeders.  It returned today again in the
afternoon.

I live in Britt; Northeastern St.Louis county.

</fontfamily>

ksussman@lcp2.net</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-8--1062795968--