[mou] Birding on the Radio fm 107

sharonks@mn.rr.com sharonks@mn.rr.com
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:51:56 -0600

I will be guest hosting My Sister's Garden on fm 107 on Sunday from 10am - noon.  Do you have any bird related questions, events coming up, or any thing birding wise you want to promote please call in.  Do you have issues with birders, birding organizations, birds?  Call in!  I've been on the program director constantsly about having bird related programming on this station and he's getting more and more interested.

I will be on with my non-birding husband and we will answer any kind of bird related questions (even how to stay married to someone who doesn't watch birds--tough but doable).

Phone Line is 651-641-1071

Sharon Stiteler
Uptown, Minneapolis