[mou] Common Yellowthroat Wood Lake, Hennepin Co.

Conny Brunell connyb@mycidco.com
Sat, 01 May 2004 18:36:40

This morning when Leslie, Susan, and I arrived at Wood Lake Nature Center in Richfield, we were greeted by the sporadic whistles of a male Baltimore Oriole.  The Warbling and Blue-headed Vireo's were calling, and both the Hermit and the Swainson's Thrush were in the park.  The Yellow-rumped Warblers were numerous, but patience was rewarded with looks at the Tennessee, Palm, Black-and-white, Nashville, Orange-crowned, Northern Waterthrush, and the sweet masked Common Yellowthroat Warbler. There was also a single Brown Thrasher.

Conny Brunell
Richfield, Hennepin Cty
connyb@mycidco.com